University of Central Florida
6 Best Colleges for Nursing in Florida
Junior: UCF is a great school! It is the perfect mix of old and modern style, which makes for a beautiful campus. Classes and professors are great and there are so many opportunities for students not only in academics, but in extracurricular activities too. There are many clubs and organizations to join or starting a new one is always an option. Being involved on campus is made fun, especially when concerts, shows, parties, and other large events are held on campus. Opportunities range from studying abroad one summer to graduating with a dual degree. With over 60,000 students attending, it can be difficult to imagine that one is making a difference or having an impact on the university, but in reality, each student is a part of a much larger unit that all-together can make that difference in the community and even the world. Getting an education is made enjoyable at UCF!
Read 20,322 Reviews
50% Acceptance Rate
$15,533 Net Price
1080-1270 SAT Range
The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Fall 2018 will open November 1st, 2017. The application deadline for Fall 2018 is March 1st, 2018.
The application process for the Traditional BSN track is as follows:
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida Traditional BSN program.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for more information.
- All transfer studentapplicants must submit the University of Florida Transfer Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the Transfer Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
All application requirements must be complete and submitted by the March 1st application deadline in order to be eligible for admissions consideration.