1. Strandberg E, Ingvar O, Borgquist L, Wilhelmsson S. The perceived meaning of a (w) holistic view among general practitioners and district nurses in Swedish primary care: A qualitative study. BMC Fam Pract. 2007;8:8.[PMC free article][PubMed]
2. Tjale AA, Bruce J. A concept analysis of holistic nursing care in paediatric nursing. Curationis. 2007;30:45–52.[PubMed]
3. Morgan S, Yoder LH. A concept analysis of person-centered care. J Holist Nurs. 2012;30:6–15.[PubMed]
4. Selimen D, Andsoy II. The importance of a holistic approach during the perioperative period. AORN J. 2011;93:482–90.[PubMed]
5. Davis-Floyd R. The technocratic, humanistic, and holistic paradigms of childbirth. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2001;75(Suppl 1):S5–23.[PubMed]
6. Olive P. The holistic nursing care of patients with minor injuries attending the A and E department. Accid Emerg Nurs. 2003;11:27–32.[PubMed]
7. Thompson EA, Quinn Q, Paterson C, Cooke H, McQuigan D, Butters G. Outcome measures for holistic, complex interventions within the palliative care setting. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2008;14:25–32.[PubMed]
8. Fahy K, Hastie C, Bisits A, Marsh C, Smith L, Saxton A. Holistic physiological care compared with active management of the third stage of labour for women at low risk of postpartum haemorrhage: A cohort study. Women Birth. 2010;23:146–52.[PubMed]
9. Randolph P, Greak M. Consistent application of gate control theory in the screening and selection of patients for implantable therapy. Curr Pain Headech Rep. 1999;3:48–60.
10. McEvoy L, Duffy A. Holistic practice – A concept analysis. Nurse Educ Pract. 2008;8:412–9.[PubMed]
11. Holt Waldo. Capella University: Capella University; 2011. The lived experience of being a holistic nurse educator: A heuristic inquiry.
12. Bahrami M. Do nurses provide holistic care to cancer patients? Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2010;15:245–51.[PMC free article][PubMed]
13. Frisch NC. Standards of holistic nursing practice as guidelines for quality undergraduate nursing curricula. J Prof Nurs. 2003;19:382–6.[PubMed]
14. Porter S. The patient and power: Sociological perspectives on the consequences of holistic care. Health Soc Care Community. 1997;5:17–20.
15. Kolcaba R. The primary holisms in nursing. J Adv Nurs. 1997;25:290–6.[PubMed]
16. Henderson S. Factors impacting on nurses’ transference of theoretical knowledge of holistic care into clinical practice. Nurse Educ Pract. 2002;2:244–50.[PubMed]
17. Daaleman TP, Usher BM, Williams SW, Rawlings J, Hanson LC. An exploratory study of spiritual care at the end of life. Ann Fam Med. 2008;6:406–11.[PMC free article][PubMed]
18. Robinson S. Holistic health promotion: Putting the art into nurse education. Nurse Educ Pract. 2007;7:173–80.[PubMed]
19. Choowattanapakorn T, Nay R, Fetherstonhaugh D. Nursing older people in Thailand: Embryonic holistic rhetoric and the biomedical reality of practice. Geriatr Nurs. 2004;25:17–23.[PubMed]
20. Keegan L. Holistic nursing. An approach to patient and self care. AORN J. 1987;46:499–506.[PubMed]
21. Bullington J, Fagerberg I. The fuzzy concept of ‘holistic care’: A critical examination. Scand J Caring Sci. 2013;27:493–4.[PubMed]
22. Gravel C. Working with MAXQDA: Coding Basics Germany. 2012
23. Strubert H, Carpenter D. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilking; 2007. Qualitative research in nursing: Advancing the humanistic imperative.
24. Elo S, Kyngas H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs. 2008;62:107–15.[PubMed]
25. Zhang Y, Wildemuth BM. Wildemuth BM, editor. Qualitative analysis of content. Applications of social research methods to questions in information and library science. 2009:308–19.
26. Ahmadi f, Nobahar M, Alhani F, Fallahi M. Retired nurse's view about effective factors on quality of nursing care. Hayat J Fac Nurs Midwifery Tehran Univ Med Sci. 2011;17:24–34.
27. King MO, Gates MF. Perceived barriers to holistic nursing in undergraduate nursing programs. Explore (NY) 2006;2:334–8.[PubMed]
28. Xiang H. A holistic approach to preventing and treating depression. Int J Biosci Altern Holist Med. 2010;1:42–7.
29. da Silva DG, de Souza Sda S, Trentini M, Bonetti A, Mattosinho MM. The challenges coped by the novice in nursing practice. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2010;44:511–6.[PubMed]
30. Abedi HA, Heidari A, Salsali M. Nurses experience of transitioning from novice to competent. Iran J Med Educ. 2004;12:64–71.
31. Valdez AM. Transitioning from novice to compitence: What can we learn from the litreture about graduate nursesin the emergency setting? J Emerg Nurs. 2008;34:435–40.[PubMed]
32. Berg GV, Sarvimäki A. A holistic-existential approach to health promotion. Scand J Caring Sci. 2003;17:384–91.[PubMed]
Беккер поспешил переменить тему: - У вас на голове огромная шишка. Больно. - Да нет вообще-то. Я грохнулся на землю - такова цена, которую приходится платить добрым самаритянам. Вот запястье в самом деле болит.